6th Build Asia 2010 Int'l Exhibition & Conference commenced today at Karachi Expo Centre
CEO PIDC, Gul Mohammed Rind, Ambassadors & High Commissioners of ASEAN Diplomatic Missions in Pakistan and others, Chairman PASDEC Ihsanullah Khan inaugurated the Event.
Karachi, July 27, 2010:- 6th Build Asia 2010 Int'l Exhibition & Conference commenced today at Karachi Expo Centre. CEO PIDC, Gul Mohammad Rind, Ambassadors & High Commissioners of ASEAN Diplomatic Missions in Pakistan and others, Chairman PASDEC Ihsanullah Khan inaugurated the Event.
The 6th Build Asia Exhibition is featuring over 150 exhibitors, ranging from major global suppliers to regional agents and distributors.
The dignitaries took part in Inauguration were:
1. Mr. Gul Mohammad Rind, CEO PIDC
2. H.E. Mr. Jesus I. Yabes, Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines
3. H.E. Mr. U. Tin Oo, Ambassador of the Union of Myanmar
4. H.E. Mr. Abdul Jalil, High Commissioner of Brunei Darussalam
5. H.E. Mr. Nguyen Viet Hung, Ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
6. H.E. Mr. Ishak Latuconsina, Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia
7. H.E. Mr. Dato Ahmad Anwar Adnan, High Commissioner of Malaysia
8. H.E. Mr. Marut Jitpatima Ambassador, Royal Thai Embassy
9. Ms. Fisun Aktug, Turkish Commercial Attache’
10. Mr. Mohammed Khalid Abdul Razzak, Consul General of Malaysia
11. Commercial Counselor of Thailand in Karachi
12. Mr. Ihsanullah Khan, CEO/ Chairman PASDEC
13. Mr. Ali Reza Alladin, MD Shabbir Tiles
14. Dr. Khursheed Nizam, President, Ecommerce Gateway
15. Mr. Ahsan Mukhtar Zubairi, Secretary General/ CEO Karachi Council on Foreign Relations
There are more than 300 stalls in the Exhibition occupied by more than 150 exhibitors. Participants from more than 11 countries including China, Cyprus, Germany, Iran, Italy, Turkey, UAE, etc. including more than 100 foreign delegates have been gathered at the platform of 6th Build Asia. The 3-day Event is organized by Ecommerce Gateway Pakistan; the only UFI (Paris) Approved Event Organizer of Pakistan.
As the largest event of its kind in Pakistan, Build Asia provides an unrivalled platform for architects, consultants, interior designers, builders, landscapers, developers, contractors, machinery & equipment manufacturers & suppliers from the public and private sectors to network, source and specify the latest building and construction products and services. The Event provides the most comprehensive product offering for the building and construction industry.
Build Asia also incorporates 3rd Stonefair Asia 2010 Int’l Exhibition and a high profile International Conference on Construction Industry-ICCI 2010 on the first day of Exhibition.
6th Build Asia 2010 is being organized with the support of Federal Ministry of Housing & Works, Board of Investment (BOI), Government of Pakistan; Confindustria Marmomacchine Assomarmomacchine – Italy, Lasbela Industrial Estates Development Authority–LIEDA, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP), Government of Sindh, City District Government Karachi (CDGK) and other related associations.
The Event is co-organized by Pakistan Stone Development Company "PASDEC", Association of Builders & Developers of Pakistan “ABAD”, All Pakistan Marble Industry Association “APMIA” and All Pakistan Furniture Exporters Association “APFEA”, whereas the Sponsors are Shabbir Tiles, BASF Chemicals, Punto Italiano-Italy, Crete n Crete, Magnacrete, Dizayn Group-Turkey and Engro Polymer & Chemicals Ltd. For any further information, the Event’s official website www.buildasia.net may please be browsed.